January 23, 2005

Top signs

1) Less hair on top, touch of gray on the sides.

2) Muddy Waters and bluegrass music don’t have the same effect on me that they used to. Same goes for coffee.

3) Finished paying off student loans.

4) I had a desire for the first time in my life to go on a diet, and I did, and it worked and changed my outlook, my waistline and my attitude towards food. I can’t say enough good things about it—go read ‘The South Beach Diet’ (and thanks to my sister in law for the Christmas gift). For a nice intro, see these articles (thanks to Tim McGuire’s Primate Brow Flash):
http://www.mercola.com/2002/jul/24/carbs1.htm
http://www.mercola.com/2002/jul/27/carbs2.htm

1 Comments:

At January 26, 2005 9:37 AM , Blogger Matt_J said...

I saw a brain activity plot of someone who needed coffee, and there were a few grey blobs in each quadrant. Then the person got to drink a strong cup of coffee, and the plot light up like a forest fire-- strong brain activity showing orange and red. So strong in fact that it was identical to the brain activity of someone who didn't drink coffee at all!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Web Counter
Web Site Counter

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]