February 19, 2005

The little weasles

My wife and I bought two mugs with caffeine molecules on them ages ago. I'm a chemist, so I think they are kind of fun. I've even made the caffeine molecule into the logo for the class I'm teaching on the physics of molecules. Yesterday I gave a lecture in that class and talked about fun stuff like randomness and entropy, and I was drinking coffee from my caffeine mug. After the lecture the students walk past the front of the room to get to the exit, and I packed up my things, and my mug was nowhere to be found! I can only conclude that one of the little weasles also thought it would be fun to have a mug with a caffeine molecule on it.

2 Comments:

At February 20, 2005 1:53 PM , Blogger Matt_J said...

Sounds like that mug needed a plumber! Among the mugs that I still have, my favorite is from the Honeywell/U.S. Army Tank-Automotive Command. Eggshell white, green text, tough as its name.

 
At February 24, 2005 12:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt, my favorite coffee cup of all time is the one you gave me a while ago. Yellow with a tiger on it going "grrrrr"

I use it so much, I can only drink coffee out of cups with a similar yellow color

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Web Counter
Web Site Counter

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]