October 27, 2006

Sanding

We're remodeling a bathroom in our house, the old room was thoroughly worn. The picture on the left shows some mold (luckily only on the outside of the vapor barrier and not in the wall) we found after ripping out damaged drywall, behind the bathtub fixture. Last weekend I took the window off and sanded and repainted it. It was the most fun I have had sanding anything since my Dad gave me permission to sand and varnish the benches in the family's rowboat when I was a dozen years old. I just don't have the passion for sanding that I used to have, but the little sanding gadget shown on the right was a real pleasure to use-- it even sucks up the sawdust and collects it in a little reservoir in the back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Web Counter
Web Site Counter

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]