January 31, 2008

Rate your blog

Thanks to 3-speed for a link to this site that will rate your blog. Long Burn is rated PG-- some material may not be suitable for children.


The rating is based on two words, 'gun' which appears once (in a blog about how day-care workers and teachers do not understand boy's play) and 'pain' which appears ten times, in a blog about my teeth. My teeth still hurt, thanks for asking, and now the ear on that side of my face is ringing. What does it mean, who is calling and should I pick up?

2 Comments:

At February 01, 2008 1:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find myself wishing I could help in some way, like mail you some oxycontin or something. When is your root canal?

 
At February 01, 2008 10:37 PM , Blogger Matt_J said...

Thanks. The right side of my face is messed up and I ate mashed potatos with grade school gravy for lunch. Doctor Bo will go to work after the amoxicillin has killed the creatures in my gum and the digestive bacteria I have been cultivating for years and years-- in about a week and a half.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Web Counter
Web Site Counter

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]