November 27, 2005

What'd he do with that baggy suit?

I wouldn't believe this if I hadn't read it on the internet. Fatboy Slim and David Byrne are teaming up to write a musical about the life of Imelda Marcos, her of the 3000 pairs of shoes. The title is Here Lies Love.

_____

First albums are always the best-- here's part of the text of Psycho Killer from The Talking Head's first album, 77.

I can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm tense and nervous and I
Can't relax
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire

You start a conversation
you can't even finish it.
You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything.
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
Say something once, why say it again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Web Counter
Web Site Counter

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]