August 14, 2007

Child's play

Kids today have more legos than I ever dreamed possible.


I'm taking care of our two kids (both boys, aged almost 4 and 10) for a couple of weeks while my wife is at work, up until school starts. It's not child's play, this, although sometimes it is.

We were watching Nickelodeon and a really girly cartoon came on. The young one says, 'Turn it off Dad, before we get girl germs.' He's into spider man and wants to wear his spider man t-shirt every day. He's very happy because mom bought him some spider man stickers and a spider man eraser. Now I'm drawing stuff so he can erase and trying to prepare for the first week of teaching. I would like the ability to concentrate with a three year old in the house.



1 Comments:

At August 16, 2007 11:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Go fishing. I'm headed to the Kern river tomorrow with Isaac. Our actual goal is to see shooting stars, but you can and we probably will bring the Legos with us.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Web Counter
Web Site Counter

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]