February 08, 2008

Meeting behaviors

Things that may happen during a meeting:
itching
thirst
sleeping feet
sleeping butt
sleeping
existential itch
sugar rush
sugar blues
toothache
headache
nature calls
creeping scalp
hot flash
creeping eyebrow
the giggles
the smirks
the snorts
muscle tics
vacant gaze
glassy stare

What you can do about it:
slouch
adjust spectacles
clean teeth
twirl pen
scratch nose
advanced nose scratching
roll fruit
roll eyes
adjust cuticles
stretch fingers
tap
drop pen
scoff
exchange meaningful glance
pained squint, mouth 'oooooh'
adjust socks
stroke beard and/or lips
massage eyelids
pick at hair
sit up real straight like you're about to say something

3 Comments:

At February 14, 2008 7:15 PM , Blogger annie said...

When I get so sleepy that I'm seeing double and tipping my head down to take notes makes me fall asleep, I have to resort to pain - bending my fingers backward and digging my fingernails into my palms.

 
At February 15, 2008 7:52 PM , Blogger reverend dick said...

At first I thought it was "Vulcan gaze", and I wondered what that looked like...

 
At February 16, 2008 9:45 AM , Blogger Matt_J said...

The Vulcan Gaze! That's a good one. Quickly followed by giving the chairman the Vulcan Death Grip.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Web Counter
Web Site Counter

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]