October 10, 2008

My only friend, the end?

It may be the end of Long Burn.

The beginning of the end was an obsession with election coverage which blended nicely into reading about global deleveraging. The CGS may now be the GS.

I noticed it was nice not to be thinking about what to blog next.

And I started hanging out on Facebook, and got kind of busy at work.

Its been a great run and thanks to everyone for showing up through the years! It has meant a lot to me. Stay tuned, I may be back, or not.

3 Comments:

At October 10, 2008 8:16 PM , Blogger Fresca said...

Gollee, I'll miss you, Matt!
But you had a longer run than most.
(I took two years off and then started afresh. It WAS nice not to stop the blogowhirl.)
Come back when you're ready. We'll be here--unless we're not...
Best to you and yours,
Fresca

 
At October 12, 2008 2:37 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I will miss reading about what you are up to. You have inspired me with your words and bike.

Thanks Matt!

Charlie

 
At October 16, 2008 3:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you encouraged me to get on facebook and I have resisted. I'll reconsider when I have time. If you do stop. You'll be missed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Web Counter
Web Site Counter

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]