February 15, 2009

Bike errand


My mission yesterday morning was to bike across town to the auto parts store and pick up a new battery for the car. Overall I use my bike to help my car a lot more than the other way around, and it feels good. Like, I don't drive somewhere to go biking, I just go for a ride. And I fix my bike myself but sometimes I bike in connection with taking the car to the garage.


My friend Tara wanted me to take a picture of myself while biking. This was after coming up the big hill.


The sun came out, finally, and dried off the paths. I got to take my touring bike out instead of my city bike with studded tire. It felt good to stretch my legs on my all time favorite bike.



There were lots of kids out sledding and in the afternoon I went back to this hill with Anders and he practiced going over the jump.


Car battery in the 'manbasket'.

7 Comments:

At February 16, 2009 5:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Even if you call it a 'manbasket' it still looks 'girly'.

 
At February 18, 2009 1:31 PM , Blogger Matt_J said...

Even when its carrying a 65 Amp hour lead-acid battery?

 
At February 18, 2009 6:22 PM , Blogger Fresca said...

I love your self-portrait as a shadow!

I am not a brave winter biker, it's just too icy--a runner friend recently slipped on the ice and broke herself--but boy am I itching to roll again!

 
At March 06, 2009 7:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Matt, Tim sent me some books which has motivated me to pass along things I love. Could you please remind me what music I sent you so I won't duplicate?

 
At March 24, 2009 8:16 PM , Blogger Fresca said...

You must be busy, but isn't it time for photos of things growing in your yard, now that it's "Spring"?
(Miss you!)

 
At November 15, 2009 9:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 
At March 22, 2018 4:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for the article you shared, read more articles about the movie below

deathwish remake

rotten tomatoes reviews

annihilation trailer

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Web Counter
Web Site Counter

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]