March 09, 2005

Recurring dreams

In one recurring dream I am in a byzantine building in Budapest, checkerboard tile floor, marble pillars, Escher staircases. Everyone is thinking and breathing mathematics and chess and eating goulasch, in blessed monastic silence.

In another I am in the sky looking over a living map of a mountainous peninsula. I search the terrain (which has a light cloud cover), through bays, river valleys, hills, and I think, the fishing must be really good right there. And then there I am fishing in a rocky mountain stream.

Of course, the most persistent recurring dream of mine is that the trains will run on time.

1 Comments:

At March 12, 2005 7:25 PM , Blogger Matt_J said...

Brad, I think you're right, but I'm not sure what use to make of the insight... I like the dreams, though, and that's enough for now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Web Counter
Web Site Counter

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]