August 30, 2007

Garden Update

Here are some pictures from the yard.


These are my wife's anemonies. I never would have thought of planting these myself.


These are the grapes growing on the arbor I put up this spring. My wife gets the credit for their fine growth. Behind the grape vine is hops which have formed tiny heads that we could use to flavor tiny kegs of beer.

I have been a rich man the last two months thanks to these everlasting blueberry bushes. They won't stop producing huge ripe sweet juicy berries, day after day. The brambleberries out back a th' house ain't so bad either.


All the blueberries ask is to be planted in acidic soil-- peat moss-- same as rhododendrons.

1 Comments:

At September 01, 2007 8:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Anemonies? They're pretty. We also have aneomies, but they're all immersed in 100 gallons of saltwater.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Web Counter
Web Site Counter

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]